Pages

Thursday 19 December 2013

My workshop

Date:19/12/13
Empty mind is devil's workshop and that was an best proverb I'd heard. Today I am proud and happy from my bottom of my heart because i had made my handicraft after a  long time and this time i am bit disappointed at the start because of the insufficient materials to do this especially "Brushes". So I had made a pen stand made out of Cardboard (It can be made out of waste cardboard box or a greeting card,etc) and fabric color to do your dream work.A glue and a tape would be handy.So why waste time guys create your own craft on your time.Gear up guys. Turn the waste into crafts.




Date:01/03/2014
Today I had made a pen stand with waste batteries and here is how it looks.





Date:31/05/2014
Today I had sketched  my phone's back cover with permanent marker.





No comments:

Post a Comment