Pages

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Black and White(A white chalk art arena)

Date:28/05/2014
Today I had sketched my favorite character King Kong and I am using white chalk for the first time in black chart as base.

Date:29/05/2014
Today I had made a sketch of iconic cricketer of the ERA Mr. Sachin Tendulkar- My all time favorite Batsman

Date:30/05/2014
Today i had made three sketches and I am damn happy with the Madonna sketch.Other two were small experimentation without any reference.
#MADONNA




Date:2/6/14
Today I went to  learn some basics on shadowing.Hope to improve further.


Date:27/7/14
After a long gap, I tried my white chalk on black base and it turned so beautiful with black and white shades.


Date:21/8/14
Today I drew a white wolf as a experimentation for the first time and it really came out well.




Date:22/8/14
Today I drew my all time favorite actor Heath Ledger of JOKER fame who stunned all the fans with his acting in Batman film.

No comments:

Post a Comment