Pages

Monday 17 February 2014

Full scale Model Artworks

Date:16/02/2014
Hi friends. Today I had tried to sketch a full scale model of a photo featuring Shriya saran walking on a Ramp in Lehanga. I Love it............

Date:18/02/2014
Today i had managed to sketch a Modified model of Final Fantasy Lightening and I am pretty happy about it


Date:19/02/2014
Today I am very happy that my character came out very well. I took the reference of Final fantasy Lightening
character and changed it to my view.


Date:04/03/2014
Today I had tried to sketch on my own without any reference picture and this is a model of a football player.

Date: 08/04/2014
 Today I had sketched a long time favorite picture of shriya saran in half saree. I love it to the core


Date:22/04/2014
This is my first sketch after my college life.I drew a elephant for the first time. So excited to sketch it.

Date:26/04/2014
Today I had sketched my own version of female warrior. 

Date:16/6/2014
Today I drew my favorite character Emilia clarke of GOT fame and it turned to be a best sketching 

Date:7/7/14
today I am so happy that I drew my favorite football player Mr. David Beckam using graphite as tool


Date: 25/7/14
 Today i drew my favorite character from the Indian epic kARNAN- THE LEGEND(MY WAY)
#ART #PENCIL #MAHABARATHAM #KARNAN
#REALHERO #WARRIOR







No comments:

Post a Comment