Pages

Saturday 19 October 2013

Perspective sketches and part sketches

Date:18/01/2014
Today I had made my first attempt on perspective view of a landscape and Please pour in your suggestions to enhance it.


Date:22/01/2014
Today I had made a sketch of a perspective view of a sports car and it came out really well :)

Date:01/03/2014
Today I decided to go viral with a sketch of myself after many years and I am happy with my output.


Date: 29/03/2014
Today I had made a sketch of one of my favorite car Audi in a perspective way and I am happy to do it in my home

Date: 07/04/2014
Today i had sketched my own hand i am quite happy with the output


Date: 10/04/2014
Today I had made a sketch stressing about the importance of peace keeping. Hope you guys enjoy and like my fb page: www.facebook.com/CSKAUTOSKETCHER


Date:23/04/2014
Today I had made a quick sketch to spread awareness on voting right.Hope you also vote for change.



Date: 24/04/2014
Today I had sketched one of my best and favorite bike Royal Enfield.I am extremely happy with the output I had achieved.


Date:1/5/2014
Today I had sketched a hand posture.

Date:24/06/2014
Today I am tooooooooooooo happy that i am improving a lot in  terms of pencil sketching. I drew corvette car on brusto art paper and it really came well

Date:27/06/14
Today i drew a vintage car named #BUFORI and i used grid line technique for better positioning.


Date:10/7/14
Today I drew a upclose view of a stone which i captured using my Sony Cybershot and my plan to sketch it realistic has came out well.


No comments:

Post a Comment